How to Get Digital Passport Photo Code UK?
Firstly, let's start with what is Digital Passport Photo Code UK. Passport Photo Code UK is an application that makes it easier to attach your Passport Photo Code ID to your British passport application.
There are several ways through which you can apply for an Online British Passport Photo with a digital photo code. You can take your photo using our "Passport Photo Code UK" App.
White or off-white
Step-by-Step Instructions and Guidelines for Using the App:
However, it must still be compliant with HMPO guidelines, but this should be very easy to do.
- Download the "Passport Photo Code UK" application from your play store or the App Store.
- Click Take picture with a good smile and use the off or light color background.
- Make sure you are in a well-lit area to get a clear picture.
- Your eyes must be open, and you should make sure to look directly at the camera with a neutral expression.
- Selfie cannot be accepted so it would be helpful to have someone else around to take the photo for you if possible.
- Upload the clicked image to the app.
- Take the photo and review the result.
- Smile and save time ! Your passport photo is ready.
The easiest way to achieve this at home is to take your photo standing in front of a wall.
Rules for a Digital Passport Photo Code UK
There are some guidelines and UK government regulations that should be followed while taking your digital photo for Acceptable Passport Photos UK or renewing your passport photo online.
- The photo size sport must be. The head size from chin to top must be between 29mm and 34mm.
- The photo must be squared with the upper shoulder in view.
- The photo should be taken in the last 30 days before applying.
- Headgear is only allowed for religious or medical reasons.
- Sunglasses are not allowed. Prescribed glasses are allowed as long as eyes are visible.
- Stand about 40 cm away from the wall and ask your friend to stand 120 cm away from the camera facing it; this will help bring your shoulder, upper body, and head in one frame itself.
Make sure all guidelines and rules are followed properly. Do not compromise on these instructions. After selecting a good picture, attach it to your application:; HMPO software will later scan it to check if it meets the standard or not.
You won't have to wait for a long time; you will get a reply within seconds. If the response says “good” then are you allowed to continue with the application process. If the response happens to be “fair” or “poor” in that case you will be asked to take a passport photo again.
If you still need help or are confused with steps for taking your digital photo, you can use a short video that provides an easy-to-understand demonstration of this process. Click here, if you want to watch it!